, , NY 11976
Tell us in the comments
Designed by Francis Fleetwood in 1995, the 10,000-square-foot home previously belonged to James and Ellen Marcus.
It’s also a rare opportunity for the buyers, as it can uniquely afford the building of a tennis court—which is rare for oceanfront properties in the area.
Originally built in the 1887 and renovated by Edward P. Morse in 1919, Villa Maria once served as a convent, has had many notable residents, and is considered a Long Island landmark.