Model and actress Christie Brinkley put her waterfront North Haven home up on the market in 2016 for $25 million. After just over two years, the 19th century house has found a buyer and is currently pending a sale, reports the New York Post.
According to the Zillow price history, the 4.44-acre property was previously on the market in 2010 for $15.75 million before the listing was removed in 2011. Five years later, it relisted with a nearly $10 million increase in price.
During its last two years on the sales market, it’s had several price cuts and was most recently asking $17,999,000 with Douglas Elliman agent Enzo Morabito. Brinkley has owned the house since 2004.
The 5,500-square-foot home dating back to 1843 has five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, three stories of living space, period details, wide-plank hardwood floors, and multiple fireplaces. The master suite on the second level includes a private sitting room and a terrace with water views over Sag Harbor Bay. A gunite pool and specimen trees can be found outside, as well as 327 feet of direct water frontage.
Brinkley also owns another Hamptons property: the historic Tower Hill on Brick Kiln Road. Back in April of 2018, both properties were on the market and she claimed that she was planning on “living in whichever one doesn’t sell first.”
For tips and corrections, please email email@example.com
- 1 Fahys Road [Douglas Elliman]
- Christie Brinkley finally sells Sag Harbor home [New York Post]
- Christie Brinkley’s beautiful North Haven home is yours for $25M [Curbed Hamptons]
- Christie Brinkley Putting Tower Hill Back on the Market for $30M [Curbed Hamptons]
- Christie Brinkley cuts $5M off the asking price of her Hamptons estate [Curbed Hamptons]