Spanning a massive 23,000 square feet in size, the largest house available for sale in the Hamptons has just found a buyer and is currently in contract, reports Behind the Hedges. Since listing for sale in July of 2017, the incredible mansion built by Kean Development known as Summer House has been asking $34.95 million and has not received a single price cut during its year and a half on the market.
Between three levels, residents will enjoy interiors designed by Anthony Ingrao, nine ensuite bedrooms, three staircases, an elevator, six fireplaces, and two full kitchens—among many, many amenities. The finished lower level was designed for the fun-loving with a full basketball court, a home gym, a theater, a spa with a juice bar, a sauna, and steam and massage rooms.
The nearly 4-acre property is also host to a gunite pool, a pool house with a kitchenette, a tennis court with a pergola-covered viewing area, and a detached three-car garage. Meanwhile, the rooftop deck has a putting green.
The property is represented by Tim Davis and Gary DePersia from Corcoran (DePersia brought the buyer), Harald Grant from Sotheby’s International Realty, and Michaela Keszler and Erica Grossman from Douglas Elliman.
For tips and corrections, please email email@example.com
- 6 Olde Towne Lane [Corcoran]
- 6 Olde Towne Lane [Douglas Elliman]
- 6 Olde Towne Lane [Sotheby’s International Realty]
- The largest house for sale in the Hamptons just hit the market for $35M [Curbed Hamptons]
- Mapping the 10 largest Hamptons homes for sale right now [Curbed Hamptons]
- The Incredibly Glam 6 Olde Towne Lane Is In Contract [Behind the Hedges]