Anthony Scaramucci has just listed his Water Mill estate for $9.75 million, reports the New York Post.
This is not the first time that the south-of-the-highway property has been available for sale since the former White House communications director purchased the house in 2017 for $8.2 million. He and his wife Deidre Ball put the Farrell Building Company new construction on the market for just under $9 million in May of 2018—a mere nine months after they bought it—but the listing was later removed.
In September, the couple listed their other Hamptons property in North Sea for $4 million but according to the Post they have decided to keep that house and sell the larger Water Mill home.
Inside 8,300 square feet, there are eight bedrooms and eight and a half bathrooms between three levels of living space. Features include an entry foyer, coffered ceilings in the living room, French doors, a screened-in porch, and two terraces off the second floor. Outside, the 0.92-acre property has an attached two-car garage, a heated gunite pool and spa, and a pool house.
Located at 30 Lawrence Court, homeowners will be 2.6 miles from the ocean at the end of Ocean Road. Brown Harris Stevens agents Mark Baron and Jane Babcook represent the listing.
The house is being sold fully furnished which could explain the jump in price. But do you think that $9.75 million is an appropriate ask for this property? Tell us in the comments.
For tips and corrections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Custom Estate [Brown Harris Stevens]
- The Mooch selling $10M mansion to keep wife happy [New York Post]
- Now the Mooch is Listing His Water Mill Property [Behind the Hedges]
- Anthony Scaramucci and Deidre Ball buy a newly-built Hamptons mansion [Curbed Hamptons]
- Anthony Scaramucci is selling his Hamptons home after buying nine months ago [Curbed Hamptons]
- Anthony Scaramucci lists his Southampton home for $4M [Curbed Hamptons]