Last week, Curbed wrote about how Bethenny Frankel had listed the historic Morning Glory House in Bridgehampton for sale with an asking price of just under $3 million after purchasing it at the end of last year and flipping it. But if you don’t want to spend that kind of money to own the historic home—previously a bed and breakfast—you could rent it for the entire summer for $150,000, reports Realtor.com.
The century-old home could also be your Hamptons retreat for a shorter period of time as well. For just the month of June it’ll cost you $35,000, for just July it’ll be $65,000, or for both months you’ll be spending $85,000.
It can also be rented from July to Labor Day for $140,000, or from August to Labor Day for $75,000.
Frankel purchased the property in October of last year for $2,037,000.
Sited at 2623 Montauk Highway, the 4,200-square-foot home has seven bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, a wet bar in the family room, a formal entry hall, dark hardwood floors throughout, a hand-carved staircase, and skylights.
Exterior details include bluestone patios, a wraparound porch, and a gunite pool.
The property has multiple listing agents, including Susan Breitenbach of Corcoran Group Real Estate, Brian Renzetti of Sotheby’s International Realty, Matilde Costales of Nest Seekers, and Caroline Sarraf from Compass Real Estate—who’s also the agent representing the property’s sales listing.
For tips and corrections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethenny Frankel lists historic Hamptons home for $3M seven months after buying [Curbed Hamptons]
- Bethenny Frankel buys the historic Bridgehampton Morning Glory House [Curbed Hamptons]
- Reality TV Star Bethenny Frankel Puts Her ‘Morning Glory’ Hamptons Home Up for Rent [Realtor.com]
- Bethenny Frankel renting out Hamptons mansion for $150K per month [Page Six]
- 2623 Montauk Highway [Corcoran]
- Bridgehampton South [Compass]
- 2623 Montauk Highway [Sotheby’s]
- A Gated Private Retreat Close to Town And Beach [Nest Seekers]