Tinder has been getting into a bit of trouble recently in the Hamptons after throwing parties at a Montauk rental that were past capacity and getting out of hand, reports Page Six.
Tinder Select, a fancier and more exclusive version of the dating app, is to blame. Execs have rented out the home at 230 & 234 Old Montauk Highway—a contemporary single-story oceanfront estate that has the “seriously cool” feature to it.
According to the original report and other sources, Tinder has been renting the home for $135,000 per month, but according to the listing it would cost $185,000 for the month of July or August to Labor Day.
The 5,000 square foot home has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms on over four acres of oceanfront land.
It belongs to real estate investor Michael Hirtenstein, who rented it out to Tinder through listing agent Chris Coleman of Saunders Real Estate. Apparently, hosting these parties has been the plan all along—Page Six reported that they said “Tinder Select is taking over Montauk.”
- Tinder in hot water after throwing rowdy Hamptons ragers [Page Six]
- What $200K rents you in Montauk for August to Labor Day [Curbed Hamptons]
- Tinder Wreaks Havoc in the Hamptons [Vanity Fair]
- Tinder hits the Hamptons to host ‘exclusive’ parties [Page Six]
- Tinder exec swipes right on a $100K/month Montauk mansion [New York Post]
- Overlooking it all in Montauk [Saunders]