Earlier this week, Curbed wrote a story on a 12,500 square foot home that went on the market for $6.5 million. The home actually belongs to Hercules actor, Kevin Sorbo, as reported by Behind the Hedges. And the home has what some may call a fun history.
Back in 2014, Curbed ran a story on the house, which was then referred to as the “Stadiumred Estate.” At the time, it was being rented out by Claude Zdanow, the owner of a company called Stadiumred, for $275,000 per month. Zdanow was allegedly throwing massive for-profit parties at the estate, which was acting as the site of a pop-up event series.
However, Southampton Town ordered that the parties come to an end. Though Sorbo claimed to have never intended for his home to be used in such a way, unfortunately the five-acre estate was under scrutiny for serving as host to gatherings that seemingly got a little too out of control.
The home is located at 772 Middle Line Highway in the northern part of Bridgehampton, nearby to Sag Harbor. The home is 12,500 square feet in size on over five aces of land, with eight bedrooms and 12.5 bathrooms. Represented by Gary DePersia and Danielle Wilson of Corcoran Group Real Estate, the home is asking $6.5 million.
- ‘Hercules’ Kevin Sorbo puts former party pad on the market [Behind the Hedges]
- Sag Harbor home with 12,500 square feet on over five acres asks $6.5M [Curbed Hamptons]
- The Lowdown on the Shuttered Bridgehampton Party House [Curbed Hamptons]
- Kevin Sorbo’s attorney: Client didn’t run Bridgehampton estate as for-profit party house [Curbed Hamptons]
- 772 Middle Line Highway [Corcoran]