Looking for holiday presents with a difference? Head over to the Bridgehampton Museum’s art and gift shop sale Saturday, December 3, from 11AM till 3PM. If you really want to be sure to snag the good stuff first, go to the Members’ Holiday Party & Preview Sale on Friday December 2, from 6 to 8PM.
This all happens at the Bridgehampton Museum Archives at 2539-A Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton. Purchase postcards, mugs, books and more, as well as Bridgehampton’s Summer Colony by Julie Greene (2015: Arcadia Publishing). Want something even more special? How about:
- Bernard Springsteel’s original framed watercolors
- Claus Hoie’s posters from his Greengrocer series
- Hand-made items from members of the Clay Arts Guild of the Hamptons
- Vintage posters from the Bridgehampton Racing Circuit
And of course, it all benefits a good cause. Happy holidays!
- Bridgehampton Museum [Official]