This weekend, according to Page Six, actor Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness toured a $3.5 million Water Mill home while house-hunting in the Hamptons. Well, there are only five available on HREO, so let's figure this out. If you were Hugh Jackman (or Deborra-Lee Furness), which house would you view?
· Sightings [NY Post]
33 Stephen Halsey Path
Our take: Too ordinary-looking.
· Close to the Ocean [Douglas Elliman via HREO]
Our take: Again, too ordinary.
· Water Mill Estate [BHS via HREO]
122 Mill Pond Lane
Our take: Not enough bedrooms. The couple have two kids.
· Modern Barn [Douglas Elliman via HREO]
1 Mill Farm Lane
Price $3.475M, just lowered to $3.25M
Our take: Nice-looking place but was just lowered to $3.25M so probably not.
· One-acre Estate [Douglas Elliman via HREO]
Our take: We think this is the place most likely to appeal to the couple.
· Spectacular Villa [Corcoran via HREO]