As the year draws to a close, we thought it the perfect opportunity to share Curbed Hampton's most popular stories for 2013. Number 2, amusingly, wasn't even about the Hamptons at all, but we guess nudity is a perenially popular topic.
10. Madoff's Former Montauk House All Spruced Up in Architectural Digest
9. Richard Gere's North Haven House Offered at $65M
8. Montauk's East Deck Motel Sold for $15M
7. Where Do the Billionaires in the Hamptons Live?
6. Summer 2013 New Restaurant Roundup
5. How Do Real Estate Agents' and Brokers' Commissions Work?
4. Stargaze with the Curbed Hamptons Map of Celebrity Homes
3. Douchebag Alert! Wall Streeters Attempt to Cheat Broker Out of a Deal
2. Fire Island No Longer Wants to See Your Junk on Display
1. Enjoy Another Summer in a Summer Town at Grey Gardens