Rose Hill Point hit the market a year ago, listed for $39.995M. So far, no takers, so out came the Pricechopper to slice $7 million off the price. Now you can purchase the house for a mere $32.95M. What do you get for that still-considerable sum? Glad you asked!
Described as a cross between "an exquisite yacht with an extraordinary estate," the 15,000 sq. ft. home offers a laundry list of amenities. Here are just a few of 'em:
• A custom gourmet kitchen with its own living room
• A recreational room which includes billiards, table tennis, darts, arcade games, full wet bar and walk-in wine cellar
• A temperature controlled fur vault
• An octagonal wood-paneled office with 180 degree views of Mecox Bay
• Two outdoor fireplaces
• A master wing with its own living room and fireplace, separate his and hers walk-in closets and his and hers bathroomsThe 2.3 acre property also features an infinity edge pool and spa, a covered outdoor living room, and a dock large enough to accomodate several boats. As if that isn't enough enough, the brokerbabble notes "a beach lies just beyond 365ft. of bulk headed waterfront and your own private island." Somewhere, Joe Farrell is trying to figure out how he can squeeze one of those into his Sandcastle.
· Listing: Rose Hill Point [Sotheby's International Realty]
· Listing: Rose Hill Point [My Hamptons Homes]