In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Curbed Hamptons:
· Gregg Saunders was tragically killed in a car accident.
· The Old Stove Pub has decided to make a late-season appearance.
· Sag Harbor's "Boat Party" was a more modest affair this time around.
· Mouse droppings don't usually appeal to buyers.
· This house might as well be haunted.
· We came across a fine-lookin' Under $500K listing.
· Voters decided Banzai Burger has the best burger in the Hamptons. Wait...what?
· The NY Times reported on Montauk's "Hipster Fatigue."