Only 2,900 people scored a $325 non-resident East Hampton Village beach permit this year. But for the first time ever, the Village has just announced that they will allow non-residents to buy day-passes for East Hampton Main Beach.
Here are the details:
· The passes will cost $25.
· They are only available on Saturdays and Sundays.
· They are valid only on the day of purchase.
· You buy them at the parking lot.
· Sales start on Saturday, May 28th.
· Only 25 of the passes will be sold on any given day.
The Village says they have enough parking available to not create a hassle for residents and also offer the not-so-subtle reminder that those who park without a permit face a $125 fine and the possibility of being towed.