The most important holiday of the year™ is just around the corner, so we thought this quick rundown of Halloween festivities might come in handy. We've helpfully separated the list into two sections?one for the younglings and one for the oldsters. If there's anything missing, please don't hesitate to shoot us an Email with the details.
· Monday (10/31), 3pm - ???: Cooper Lane near the village is the place for trick or treating every year. If you've got kids, this is not to be missed.
· Monday (10/31) 2pm: John Marshall Halloween Parade
· Monday (10/31) 2pm: Springs School Halloween Parade
· Monday (10/31), 4pm: Montauk's Annual Halloween Parade
· Sunday (10/30), 1pm: Rag-a-Muffin Parade
· Monday (10/31), 3pm-5:30pm: Trick-or-treating in the village
· Sunday (10/30), 1pm: Rag-a-Muffin Parade (another one!)
· Sunday (10/30), 1pm - 3pm: Halloween Happenings
Monday (10/31) 3pm - ???: Elm Street in the village is closed off for trick or treating.
· Saturday (10/29), 9pm - 2am: A Nightmare On Main Street (Indian Wells Tavern)
· Monday (10/31), 7pm - ???: 12th Annual Rowdyween (Rowdy Hall)
· Saturday (10/29), 8pm - ???: The End Is Here (Sole East)
· Saturday (10/29), 8pm - ???: A Really Groovy 70s Halloween Party (B. Smith's)
· Saturday (10/29), 10pm - 12am: WEHM Halloween Party (The Publick House)