A bit of business before we begin. This may be the last weekend of the summer, but Curbed Hamptons will be back on Tumbleweed Tuesday and throughout the fall to bring you all of your vital East End headlines. Stay with us, won't you? Many thanks, The Mgmt.
5) For 63 years and counting, the Shinnecock Tribe's Annual Labor Day Powwow has featured music and dancing, sunset fire lighting, arts and crafts, and 100+ vendors. Go see what all the fuss is about. Tickets $12 adults, $10 kids. Fri 3-11pm, Sat-Mon 10am-11pm. Shinnecock Indian Reservation, Southampton; (631) 283-6143
4) The First Annual Ferrari Hamptons Rally takes place this Saturday, with fast car aficionados cruising through Amagansett, East Hampton, Sag Harbor and Southampton. A post-drive party is scheduled at Georgica in Wainscott. Saturday, 10am-6pm. 108 Wainscott Stone Road, Wainscott; (631) 537-6255
3) Join Chief Shoe Giver Blake Mycoskie at his TOMS pop-up at the Solé East this weekend, where the hotel will screen For Tomorrow, a new TOMS documentary. Local artists will be on hand to decorate your shoes as well. Saturday, 5-9pm. 90 Second House Road, Montauk; (631) 668-2105
2) Surf Lodge's summer cinema series wraps up with The September Sessions, a Jack Johnson-directed documentary from 2002 about pro sufers on the Sumatra Islands. Sunday, 9-11pm. 183 Edgemere Street, Montauk; (631) 668-1562
1) We curse the plovers in July, but East Hampton's endangered birds do force the town to have a lovely Labor Day fireworks display. Celebrate America once more. Saturday, 8:30pm. Main Beach, Wiborg Beach, Egypt Beach or Georgica Beach for best views.