Curbed Hamptons is taking off early for the holiday weekend, so here's a rundown of the top 5 events for the next three days. If the weather gods are correct, it appears we may have some consecutive days of sunny weather this weekend, so we fully expect some Hamptonsy shenanigans to ensue. Drop us a line with whatever you see. Until Monday, au revoir.
5) 22nd Annual American Picnic and Fireworks to benefit the Southampton Fresh Air Home. 1030 Meadow Lane, Southampton; Friday, 7-10pm. For tickets, (631) 283-5847
4) Wondering how you can 'Start The Holiday Weekend Off On A Hip Note'? DJ Jeffrey Tonnesen has you covered. The Barracuda Bar at the Montauk Yacht Club, 32 Star Island Road, Montauk; Friday, 10pm-2am. (631) 668-3100
3) Black Tie Magazine present 'The Good Life at 125' at The Gallery Sag Harbor. Cocktail party and seminar on how to live past 125. 125 Main Street, Sag Harbor; Saturday, 6-8pm. (631) 725-7707
2) See pretty things at the Christina Addison Jewelry Trunk Show at The Elegant Setting. 31 Main Street, Southampton; Saturday, 12-6pm (631) 283-4747
1) Screaming Mimi's Sidewalk Celebrity Sale, with goods from Mickey Boardman, Peter Davis, Lynn Yeager, Charlotte Ronson, Le Sportsac, Catherine Malandrino and more. Proceeds benefit charity:water. 662 Montauk Hwy, Montauk; Sunday, 11am-6pm. (631) 668-1631