[Russell Simmons at last year's Art for Life benefit; Photo courtesy BGB]
5) Bridgehampton Polo is back, see everything you need to know here. Parking fee: $20. Saturday, 4-6pm. 849 Hayground Road, Water Mill.
4) The Ram's Head Inn hosts a French Wine Tasting for $40, featuring live jazz and complimentary hors d'oeuvres on the patio. Tasters who want to stay for dinner receive 50% off wines with their meal. Sunday, 5-7pm. 108 Ram's Head Drive, Shelter Island; (631) 749-0811
3) Temperley London and Christy Turlington want you to come shop for a cause. The East Hampton pop-up will be sending proceeds from a Saturday night shopping event (and the following week) to CARE, a charity benefiting women in the world's poorest communities. Saturday, 5-7pm. 53 The Circle, East Hampton; (631) 329-6505
2) Celebrate America again! The Boys Harbor Fireworks light up the sky this weekend from Three Mile Harbor, even though Boys Harbor is now closed. Saturday, 9pm. Best views from the Northwest Woods in East Hampton and near the harbor in Springs.
1) Russell Simmons celebrates 10 years of his Art for Life foundation's benefit with a garden party featuring DJ M.O.S. and honoring Vanessa Williams, Sheila C. Johnson and Target. Saturday, 6pm. Simmons' private home in East Hampton; Tickets & info: (212) 254-6677