Once again, Curbed Hamptons is counting down the top five things to do on the East End this weekend. Recaps and reviews on Monday are welcome.
· The Motorcycle as Art and Icon, featuring the motorcycle collection of Billy Joel. Free admission. Christy's Art Center, 3 Madison Street, Sag Harbor, through June 20th. (631) 725-0534.
· 'Art In the Yard' Art Show, with work from the Southampton Artists' Association. Free admission. Robbi Goldberg Residence, 15 Aspatuck Road, Westhampton Beach, Saturday, 10am-6pm. Rain date Sunday. (631) 288-1930
· Hamptons Home & Garden Show. Seventeen-acre home and landscaping expo. Tickets: $8, with discount. Southampton Elks Lodge Fairgrounds, 605 County Road 39, Southampton, Friday-Sunday. (631) 283-5505
· Summer Lovin': A Night of Art and Music, featuring NY artist Annika Connor. Peter Felfe Residence, 13 Cormorant Drive, Southampton, Saturday, 8pm-Midnight. RSVP (212) 318-3163.
· Alberta Cross at Surf Lodge's 2009 Concert Series. Brooklyn band plays on the deck. Free admission. Surf Lodge, 183 Edgemere Street, Montauk, Saturday, 7pm. (631) 668-3284.