[ELEW plays 'Mr. Brightside' for the Obamas last month; Photo courtesy Cleveland.com]
5) Love Heals at Luna Farm to benefit AIDS education, now not at Luna Farm due to our monsoon-like rains of late. Polish Hall, 23 Elm Street, Southampton; Saturday, 7:30pm. (917) 351-8683
4) Live at Club Starlight: Martha Stewart is honored at the Ross School, and perhaps roasted by the evening's performer Seth Myers? Tickets: $375. 18 Goodfriend Drive, East Hampton. Saturday, 6:30pm. (631) 907-5171
3) Michael Perez Pop Art Gallery Opening for his 2009 series, 59 Main Street, Southampton; Friday, 4-7pm. (631) 259-2424
2) Director Alexander Olch of The Windmill Movie will be on hand at the Sag Harbor Cinema this weekend for a Q&A. 90 Main Street, Sag Harbor; Saturday, 8pm. (631) 725-0010. Advance tickets here.
1) The Talkhouse hosts Obama-approved pianist ELEW (Eric Lewis) and his 'RockJazz' musical stylings. Gen. Admin: $20; The Stephen Talkhouse, 161 Main Street, Amagansett; Saturday, 8pm. (631) 267-3117
(Note: The Motorcycle as Art and Icon, or 'Billy Joel's Garage' has been extended through July 19th. Free admission. Christy's Art Center, 3 Madison Street, Sag Harbor. (631) 725-0534)