In an effort to make your time at the beach that much more relaxing, Curbed Hamptons is counting down the top five things to do on the East End each weekend. Recaps and reviews on Monday are welcome. This weekend...
· Sunset Fridays at the Wolffer Estate Vineyards Wine Stand. Live jazz, wine by the glass and complimentary artisanal cheese. No reservations, no cover. Tonight, 5:30pm-7:30pm. 3312 Montauk Highway, Sagaponack. (631) 537-5106 x25
· Don Carney: A Springtime Fable. Now showing at the new gallery/bookstore Clic, from Calypso's Christiane Celle. 23 Newtown Ln, East Hampton. Thurs-Mon 10am-6pm. (631) 329-8545
· Outsider Art in the Hamptons opening reception. Meet the artists taking part in this year's exhibit and enjoy free champagne. No reservations. Galerie BelAge, 8 Moniebogue Ln, Westhampton Beach. Saturday, 6pm-9pm. (631) 288-5082.
· Get your veggies at the Organic Farmers Market in Sag Harbor, on the corner of Dering and Bay Streets. Saturday, 9am-1pm.
· The Big Show featuring 8x10 works from 54 local, nationally and internationally based artists. Silas Marder Gallery, ?120 Snake Hollow Road, Bridgehampton. Saturday, 4pm-8pm. (631) 702-2306.