5) Get festive at the Westhampton Beach Annual Holiday Christmas Tree & Hanukkah Menorah Lighting. Caroling, complementary hot chocolate and Santa included. Saturday, 6:30pm. The Westhampton Beach Village Green at Mill Road & Main Street; (631) 288-3337
4) East Hampton's Annual Santa Parade shuts down Main Street and Newtown Lane on Saturday morning, with a bevy of costumed holiday characters making their way around town. Begins at 10am. More info: East Hampton Chamber of Commerce (631) 324-0362
3) In Bridgehampton, do some shopping at the Last Chance Animal Rescue Fund's Holiday Boutique. Look for pottery, jewelry, baked goods and more. Pets welcome. Saturday, 11am-5pm. 2405 Main Street, Bridgehampton.
2) Support Guild Hall and see the work of Kevin Teare, the 2007 Winner of the 69th Annual Artist Members Exhibition. An opening reception takes place for members (4-5pm) and the public (5-6pm) on Saturday. 158 Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 324-0806
1) The Living Room at c/o the Maidstone hosts a wine dinner this Sunday featuring the selections from Channing Daughters of Bridgehampton. The menu includes local scallops, pork belly, hanger steak and Mecox Diary cheese, each paired with a different wine. Tickets: $85pp plus tax and tip. Sunday, 7:30pm. 207 Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 324-5006