Curbed Hamptons is taking off early for the holiday this week. A Happy Thanksgiving to all!
5) Water Mill hosts an Artisans Holiday Show this weekend, featuring local artwork and handmade goods from the area. Free admission and refreshments. Saturday and Sunday, 10am-5pm. Watermill Community House, 734 Montauk Hwy, Water Mill; (631) 379-2200
4) Montauk gets festive with the village's annual Lighting Weekend. Events include caroling, treats and decorating at the Gazebo (Friday, 2pm; Saturday 1pm) and the lighting of the Lighthouse (Saturday, 5pm). More info: Montauk Chamber of Commerce, (631) 668-2428
3) Celebrated interior designer Jamie Drake welcomes potential buyers into his own home for a cause this weekend. Brokers from Mercedes/Berk are having an open house with the hopes that all who attend will bring canned or boxed food to donate to the East End Food Pantry Network. Saturday, 1-4pm. 125 Bull Path, East Hampton; (631) 324-3799
2) The East Hampton Historical Society's Annual House Tour kicks off after the holdiay with a look at six of the village's most architecturally significant homes. Saturday, 1-4:30pm. Tickets ($65/$75 day of tour) are available at the Clinton Academy, 151 Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 324-6850
1) The Parrish Art Museum opens its doors at 5pm (not am!) on Black Friday for Parrish Presents, the museum's annual holiday sale. The weekend-long event features a market, gift bazaar, silent auction and book signing. Preview Party on Friday (details here), open to the public on Saturday, 11am-5pm and Sunday, 11am-4pm. Admission is $5 (free for members and children under 18). 25 Jobs Lane, Southampton; (631) 283-2118