5) Thanksgiving may be soon, but the Bridgehampton Holiday Show kicks off this weekend at the Bridgehampton Community House. Expect antiques and other furnishings that fit the title 'Thinking Out of the Box'. Fri-Sun, from 10am. 2357 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton; (631) 537-9887
4) The Hamptons Take Two Film Festival is back for a second time, featuring films by 'local filmmakers whose work wasn’t accepted into the Hamptons International Film Festival'. A lovely gesture. Sunday, from 1pm. Bay Street Theater, Long Wharf, Sag Harbor; (631) 725-9500
3) In East Hampton, Della Femina hosts a five-course dinner in honor of Sean Larkin’s Napa Valley wines. See the menu here. $65 per person, not including tax and gratuity. Friday, from 6pm. 99 North Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 329-6666
2) In just a few hours, stop by the Wolffer Estate Vineyards for a wine tasting to support the Southampton Historical Musuem's Capital Campaign. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and commentary by local connoisseur Louisa Hargrave. Tickets: $50. Friday, 6-7:30pm. 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack; (631) 283-2494
1) Ellen's Run has organized a Day of Shopping in East Hampton to benefit the Ellen Hermanson Breast Center at Southampton Hospital. The extensive list of participating stores will donate 10% of the day's proceeds, while all three of the East End's BookHamptons will donate 100% of their take, matching 'every penny of book sales for the day'. Saturday, during normal store hours. Various locations in East Hampton.