On rainy day two of the Hamptons International Film Festivities, we take a look at the deals and steals to be had to celebrate the influx of people this holiday weekend. Stores and restaurants in and around East Hampton have special offers through Monday, most requiring nothing more than your ticket stub.
5) East Hampton's Fifi La Roo is having a Film Festival Blowout sale, with nothing priced at more than $50 in the store. Plus an additional 5% off with your festival ticket or pass. 61 The Circle, East Hampton. (631) 329-5166
4) Next door, Temperley London is offering an amazing 70% off sale with an additional 10% off for those with stubs. 53 The Circle, East Hampton. (631) 329-6505
3) New tapas bar Copa is treating filmgoers to free DeLeon tequila cocktails (and other specialty drinks) during Friday and Saturday's happy hour from 4-6pm. 95 School Street, Bridgehampton. (631) 613-6469
2) BookHampton is offering 15% off any purchase with a festival pass as part of an independent bookstore supporting independent filmmakers campaign. 41 Main Street, East Hampton. (631) 324-4939
1) Estia's Little Kitchen is handing out free glasses of wine with your dinner this weekend with a film festival ticket or badge. An Amagansett 30th Anniversary Cuvée will be uncorked for the occasion. 1615 Bridgehampton-Sag Harbor Turnpike, Sag Harbor. (631) 725-1045
· News for Foodies [EH Star]