In honor of All Hallows' Eve this weekend, check out the best spooky celebrations on the East End. Dress accordingly.
5) The Southampton Publick House celebrates with an Annual Halloween Party, DJ, costume contest and happy hour until midnight included. Tickets: $10 at the door. Saturday, 9pm. 40 Bowden Square, Southampton; (631) 283-2800
4) In Sag Harbor, Oasis is the hosting a Halloween fête with a huge $500 prize for best costume. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres until 11pm, plus DJ Ian Boyd. Tickets: $20 at the door. Saturday, 10pm. 3253 Noyac Road, Sag Harbor; (631) 725-7110
3) To celebrate the holiday, Matto is offering FREE orange bellinis and a $29 prix fixe all night long. Pasta and candy can get along quite nicely. Saturday. 104 North Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 329-0200
2) Now known to be the spookiest Hamptons spot, the Southampton Trails Preservation Society is hosting a Haunted House Tour of Sag Harbor. Saturday, 3-5pm. Meet at the windmill on the Long Wharf; (631) 725-5861
1) It's the 10th Anniversary of RowdyWeen, Rowdy Hall's annual Halloween festivities. Complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres, live music and $500 in prizes for best costumes. Tickets: $25 ($30 at the door). Saturday, 8pm. 10 Main Street, East Hampton; (631) 324-8555